The Wake Forest University Summer Immersion Program offers 9th – 12th grade students the chance to dive deep and explore a particular field of study. Those selected for the program will enjoy access to world-class faculty, resources, industry professionals and a one-of-a-kind view from inside a career field.
The Wake Forest Summer Immersion Program illuminates Wake Forest’s value and visibility and shows high school students the impact a single week can make on their lives.
The Summer Immersion Program creates opportunities for high school students to:
- Experience Career Pathways and Majors
- Benefit from Wake Forest Faculty Members, Undergraduate Students, and Experienced Professionals
- Explore Interests, Passions, and Questions
- Eliminate Assumptions
- Enjoy Wake’s Beautiful Campus
- Make Friends from Around the World
That ultimately allows students to:
- Invest in Their Future
- Clarify Their Goals
- Enhance Their Ability to Make a Difference in the World